Adobe Media Encoder 2020
Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output to almost any format you can imagine. This powerful tool allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Media Encoder 2020 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Support for ProRes export on Windows
- New export presets for ProRes
- Import HEIF files recorded on iOS devices on macOS and Windows
- Faster decoding for Canon Cinema RAW Light (Windows)
- Support for importing ProRes HDR footage, including Rec2020 and PQ/HLG color information
- Support for display color management
- Support for ARRI Alexa LF camera format
- Support for Sony Venice v2 camera format
- Support for Google VR180 format Support for HEIF (HEIC) still image format on macOS
- Expanded support for hardware acceleration on macOS
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- H.264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
System Requirements for Adobe Media Encoder 2020
Before you install Adobe Media Encoder 2020 you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (most updated version)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel i3 Multi Core GHz or higher.
We accept SID, Payfast and SagePay
Delivery will be made instantly working days after confirmation of payment
We do not refund, unless the item is received broken. We will only resolve your query if the item is received defective or broken and reported to us within 7 days upon receipt. Buyer's Remorse Queries: We will not be obligated to refund or resolve in any of the below occurs. -Buyer changes his/her mind about a certain product. -Buyer has item quality issues. -The buyer feels an item does not meet his/her expectations. -The buyer feels items are not as described. (Items listed online differ in colour, shape, and size. We use online images which are similar.