Your solution to rain fade, ever missed your favorite team playing on your satellite television due to loss of signal during rain?
This ruins all family moments, time with friends but we have the solution!
What causes rain fade?
Rain fade refers primarily to the absorption of a microwave Radio
Frequency (RF) signal by atmospheric rain, snow or ice, and losses are especially prevalent at certain frequencies.
In other words, The loss of signal from the satellite during a heavy rain. This happens more or less to all satellite systems.
Excessive rain on the LNB results in further reduction in signal.
This is South Africaâ€™s first solution to rain fade.
1. The Signal Saver allows the end user to protect the LNB during rain and therefore reduce the chances of rain fade.
2. This means you can enjoy your television programs without any disturbance.
3. Here are the product specification
- fits all LNB's (dual or single)
- reduces rain fade
- UV tested
- protects LNB giving it 65% longer life span
- steady and firm fit on your dish
Disadvantages of make shift protectors:
- Moisture builds up from the plastic, thus may affect signal and cause rusting from within the lnb.
- Generally any plastic is used, thus within months it withers away.
- Due to the sunâ€™s powerful rays therefore the plastic does not last long outdoors.
- The use of a plastic bottle is unsightly. Advantages of the signal saver:
- Protects against the elements such as heavy rain , the
- Signal is not lost while you are enjoying your favorite programmes.
- Reduces pixilation due to heavy rain directly hitting against the lnb / antenna.
- If the satellite dish was poorly installed, thus is frequently affected by change of weather, the cover is for you.
- You can save on the cost of a call out fee; just install the antenna cover which is an easy 2 DIY step process.
-UV treated protected from the harsh raze of the sun.